The Best Mother’s Day Activities for the Whole Family
The Best Mother's Day Activities begin with mum. So get planning to make sure that this mother's day is one she will never forget.
Or, if this is mum reading, get ready for some suggestions on how to turn relaxation into exhilaration, as we take a look at the perfect ways to bring this greatest of days to life.
Even though 2021 is quite a different year for mum, there are plenty of exciting things to do on Mother’s Day. As a special treat, we are holding our exclusive Jaques of London Mother’s Day Competition, guaranteed to make mum ever merrier. Sign-up at the link above and stick around until the end to see the mum-believable prize we have in store. But for now, on to the fun!
5 of the Best Mother's Day Activities
1. When it comes to Mother’s Day, nothing can top the family fun to be had by creating your very own scrapbook. With scissors and glue in hand, cut and paste your way to a collection of unforgettable family memories.
2. It’s time for mum to choose the games for once. So dig out your board games and get the family together to play. Just remember that there should only be one winner. Stay mum on your own success and make sure that her victory is the ultimate Mother’s Day gift this year.
3. A floral bouquet certainly makes for a present of blooming brilliance, but why not venture out of lockdown wilderness and pick your own? A local walk into the wild is sure to uncover colours and fragrances ready-made for one of the most mum-azing Mother’s Day activities to be had.
4. The day doesn’t have to be total relaxation. Well, at least not for your tiny helpers. Why not let mum sit down to enjoy her favourite film, as the rest of the family embarks upon a thorough clean of the house. If you can keep mum and make the house spotless, this is sure to be one of the very best things to do on Mother's day (certainly for her!).
5. If any day is worthy of playing princess, it is this one. Make merriment with make-up and don your crown for some much-deserved pint-sized pampering. Little hands make master masseuses, don't you know.
Children love to be involved in making your day as special as possible. Here at Jaques of London, we like to bring all of these exciting possibilities to life. This is where our Mother’s Day competition comes in. We want to help keep your little ones' hands busy while you relax, so why not enter above, with the chance to win an amazing wooden breakfast set from our Let’s Pretend range of imagination-inspiring toys and games.
With so many different games and adventures to be had, this Mother’s Day promises to be your most exciting yet.