Kids Spelling Game - Games for Spelling Match the letters to the word
Product Code: 89130
- Another addition to our ever-growing Let’s Learn range! This Learn to Spell game has four ways to play! It features a set of selected letters and a variety of double-sided word cards – a mixture of 3 and 4 letter words: perfect for a gentle introduction to spelling and phonics.
- The double-sided cards have the word spelled out on one side and blank spaces on the other side. Its clever design will incentivise children to link spelling and everyday objects. The bright letters are perfect for colour and letter association. Children will begin to recognise letters using the colour and shape of the letters. High quality letters with vibrant, water-based paint for safe play. The words are printed onto premium card, which is easy to keep clean.
- This spelling game has been designed to help children with introducing phonics; otherwise known as letters and sounds. Children will begin to associate letters with the phonetical sound they make, which is a key skill taught in school to aid accurate reading and spelling.
- Once confident, children can use our letters without the word cards and practice new words they have been learning to spell. Learning should always be fun, and we aim to make our educational toys and games interesting and engaging. Printed on the word cards are pictures of the object being spelt out. This allows children to make a visual association between the word they are learning as well as providing a stimulus for their creativity.
- From our family to yours - with over 225 years of exceptional customer service, you can be confident in your purchase from Jaques of London. We work tirelessly to design and develop top quality products packed full of benefits. We are an 8th generation family run business, based in the beautiful Kent countryside.
Delivery & Returns
Don’t miss out on these...
Others also went on to buy