Take me back
My Family Tree - Early Years Foundation Stage
What you will need:
- A print out of page 1, 2 and 3
- Scissors (adult helper needed)
- Colouring pens/pencils
1) With your adult helper cut out the photo frames on page 1.
2) With your adult helper cut out the family member labels on page 2.
3) Draw your family members into one photo frame per family member.
4) On your tree print out, working from the bottom up, stick your family member photo frames in order from the oldest family members to the youngest. Keep going up until you have completed your tree.
5) Stick your family member labels below each family member's picture.