As part of our outdoor play focus this week, we have come up with some ideas for creating fun outdoor play areas for kids! In this blog, we have provided examples of exploration stations for you to try at home.
There are endless possibilities when it comes to exploration stations. You can adapt and create your exploration stations according to your child's interests.
Exploration Stations have multiple benefits for childhood development including...
- Sensory play
- Development of fine motor skills
- Encourage imaginative play and creativity
- Increases curiosity and understanding of the world around them
- Digital resilience
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Resilience and willingness to try new things.
Check out our ideas for DIY exploration stations here.